PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This is the Privacy Statement for The Baxter Group Limited. Please read it carefully. You should only use this site and complete our Reservation Form if you agree to our use of information about you in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We’re committed to protecting you and your family’s personal data and information. This Policy applies to any personal information or ‘personal data’ that we collect from you. It covers how we:
– Destroy / Remove your personal data
Please read this Policy carefully. By using any of our websites you are agreeing to the processing of your data as set out below. We sometimes use your data to provide additional marketing services, but you can always opt out. For more information see Section 6 (Contacting you for marketing purposes).
THE BAXTER GROUP LIMITED
– The Baxter Group Limited includes the following:
– Baxter Construction Limited
– Baxter Homes Limited
– Newberry Homes Limited
In this Policy, ‘we’ refers to all the above.
The Baxter Group Limited’s websites are operated by a third-party on our behalf.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and we comply with all Data Protection Laws, including:
– The Data Protection Act 1998
– The GDPR – General Data Protection Regulations
– Any regulations made under or to supplement either or the above, relating to the personal information that we collect about you.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect personal information about you when you:
– Visit / access one of our websites
– Contact us by telephone, e-mail, SMS, letter, Social Media or any other form of messaging
– Visit any of our offices / developments
– Complete any of our website forms requesting more information / brochures
– Access information about our developments via a third-party provider, such as a property portal (Zoopla, Rightmove etc.) or Estate Agents
– Whenever you enter into any transaction with us, such as a Reservation Form
– If you request information from us with a view to entering into a transaction
This may include, for example, your:
– Postal address
– E-mail address
– Land Line / Mobile number
– Financial information (during Help to Buy Applications)
As well as information about:
– Your existing property situation
– Your use of our website
– The purpose of your visit to our website / office / development
This Policy also covers our use of any of your personal information, whether provided to us in person, over the telephone, via e-mail, SMS, Social Media messaging, website forms, property portals or in other correspondence.
REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Sometimes we will require you to provide further personal information. This may be if you are purchasing, or thinking about purchasing, a home from us, or if you ask us to contact you with properties / developments that may be of interest to you. Whenever we do this we will tell you why we are collecting this information and how we will use it.
QUERIES VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
Our Social Media pages, such as Instagram and Facebook, are monitored in-house and any queries / questions / requests for information as dealt with accordingly. IP ADDRESSES If you contact us online, we may monitor the type of device used by you. This may include specific identification, such as your IP address.